Any company with paid-in-full exhibit space had the option to submit a proposal (until September 1st) to host an exhibitor session, at no additional cost. Selections will be made by the Conference Planning Committee, based on the importance of the presentation content to Conference attendees. Unlike Conference sessions, which cannot include any commercial focus, exhibitor presentations may highlight your organization’s products and services, but must include quality content as well.
Every day, some of our already vulnerable students come to our schools in the face of economic, social, emotional, language and cognitive barriers that challenge their right to earn an education. The 2018 National Title I Conference addresses these issues by highlighting the work of individuals, schools, districts and organizations that have successfully overcome some of these barriers; thereby giving our children the Liberty to Learn.
How to Submit a Proposal
1. Read the entire Proposal Submission Guidelines document to ensure that you clearly understand all requirements and benefits of presenting at the National Title I Conference. Only submit a proposal if you can agree to all included terms and conditions.
2. Log in to your company account on this website (www.titlei.org), or if you do not yet have a website account, begin by creating one.
3. From your company account Dashboard, select "2018 National Title I Conference" under Events.
4. Scroll down to "Presentations" and click on the "Manage Proposals" button.
You will only see this option if you have purchased exhibit space for the 2018 National Title I Conference.
5. Select the "Begin a new proposal" button or edit your incomplete proposals.
6. Complete and submit your proposal(s) before the deadline.