Attendee Payments and Policies
- Payment is accepted online via all major credit cards.
- If paying by check, the Official Check Payment Instructions must be followed.
- Download the W9 form here.
- Download the DUNS# form here.
- Credit cards entered for payment are charged immediately and may not be replaced with an alternative payment at a later date; charges are listed on your credit card statement as "Titlei/A+Events."
- Purchase orders are not accepted as payment, but a purchase order number may be entered on your invoice.
- All conference related purchases are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- How to pay for multiple invoices with one payment
- Beginning January 1, 2018, all registrations and reservations must be paid in full at the time of selection.
- All terms and conditions must be agreed to at the time of payment.
- All registration processes occur online through individual user accounts.
- Registration and hotel reservations may be reserved and held without payment for a maximum of 30 days, through December 31st.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- Unpaid items at the conclusion of the 30-day grace period will automatically expire and be cancelled.
- Conference registration plus six months access to view all session videos is $658.00 per person. (Download the Attendee Guide for further details.)
- Conference registration is $599.00 per person.
- On January 25th, the price of Conference registration increases to $659 (or $718 with six months access to videos) if not sold out.
- One-day registration is available for $299.00 per person.
- These are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, at specially negotiated conference rates. See the Hotels & Travels section for specific pricing.
- All hotel reservations made on this website must be paid in full either at the time of reservation or within 30 days of such reservation through December 31st.
- All reservations must be paid in full to be confirmed.
- Reservations made beginning January 1st must be paid in full when selected.
- Unpaid hotel reservations will automatically expire and be cancelled at the end of the 30-day period.
- Changes to existing hotel reservations may be requested using this Hotel Reservation Adjustment Form.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
We recognize that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from attending the Conference. We urge you to consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment, as there are no exceptions to the refund policy – even for unexpected instances such as:
- Cancelled flights or travel delays due to severe weather
- Illnesses or family/work emergencies
- Any other unforeseen issue that prevents you from attending
An option to protect any nonrefundable portion of your purchase, should you need to cancel, is to purchase travel insurance. Use the links provided to get a quick quote. Simply enter your travel dates, the total amount of your non-refundable travel costs including hotel stay, registration fee, airfare, etc, your age, and the state you live in. Your quote will show options for varying levels of protection. Be sure to read the complete details of the plan in order to fully understand what you are purchasing. Pricing of travel insurance varies by age, state, travel expenses and the level of protection chosen.
Travel Insurance Price Examples:
- $58-$79 to cover $1200 in travel expenses for an attendee between ages 40-45 from California
- $78-$103 to cover $2000 in travel expenses for an attendee between ages 50-55 from Washington DC
Click here to get an insurance quote from Allianz (We suggest the Basic or Classic Plan)
If you cannot attend the Conference, substitutions can be made at any point and at no cost. Ensure the new attendee has an account on this website and Submit this Substitution Request. Substitutions are a great way to eliminate costly cancellation penalties. (Complimentary or discounted registrations or hotel rooms are subject to approval prior to substitution.)
Cancellations & Refunds
If you cannot attend the Conference and there is no other individual to attend in your place, you may cancel your participation by Submitting this Cancellation Form. Please carefully review the cancellation policy to ensure you are aware of timing and refunds available. The conference cancellation policy applies to full reservation cancellations as well as each individual night cancelled when reducing a hotel stay. Refunds are granted for all attendee purchases, including registration and hotel reservations, based on the following sliding scale:
Within 7 days of purchase
100% Refund - Buyer's Remorse
May - September
October - November
January - February
Please note that cancellations are deemed eligible for a refund based on the date the cancellation form is submitted. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable forms of notification.