Thank You For Attending
We Hope You Enjoyed the 2018 National Title I Conference!
As an attendee you will participate in presentations from today's most inspiring leaders in education. You will have opportunities to ask questions of education leaders and network with colleagues from all over the country. You will also receive important updates from the U.S. Department of Education about federal education funding issues and meet professionals who have taken significant steps to help students succeed.
Need help convincing your leadership to send you to the conference? Download the letter to request approval we have provided for you here.
Download and customize this request for approval letter, which will help your administrators understand the value of your attending the 2018 National Title I Conference. You'll return to your district with great ideas, relevant information, and the resources you need to move your team forward to face new challenges.
Invoice & Pricing Changes
Beginning January 1, 2018, all registration and hotel reservations will require payment in full at the time they are selected. Registration prices increase to $659 (and $718 for registrations including an OnDemand subscription) on January 25.
Act now to secure your participation.
Through a partnership with the University of San Diego, 2018 National Title I Conference attendees may pay an additional $75, to receive one graduate level extension credit for attending a majority of Conference sessions.
To receive credit, participants must:
- Register and pay for the Conference
- Enroll online with the University of San Diego ($75.00)CLOSED
- Attend 3 keynote presentations
- Attend a total of 9 individual conference sessions
$599 Registration Includes:
- Access to four full days of Conference sessions and keynote presentations; February 8-11, 2018 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Exhibit Hall access each day
- Individual attendance certificate for tracking session hours
- Conference program and materials
- Option to earn a unit of graduate level extension credit through a partnership with the University of San Diego - (extra $75 fee)
- Access to lodging at special attendee rates ($220-$247 per night) at six hotels near the convention center. See the Hotels & Travel section for complete details
$658 Registration Includes all of the above items PLUS:
- Six months access to view all session videos (via Title I On Demand, from any computer or personal device with high speed internet)
Video access begins March 1, 2018 and ends August 31, 2018
The 2018 National Title I Conference will offer two session types: large-scale presentation sessions and smaller workshop sessions focused on personal interactions among attendees and presenters.
This year’s Conference theme: Liberty to Learn
Every day, some of our already vulnerable students come to our schools in the face of economic, social, emotional, language and cognitive barriers that challenge their right to earn an education. The 2018 National Title I Conference addresses these issues by highlighting the work of individuals, schools, districts and organizations that have successfully overcome some of these barriers; thereby giving our children the Liberty to Learn.
Six exceptional keynote sessions are scheduled into the event, along with time to network with colleagues from across the nation. Space is limited and seating is first come, first served, so plan to arrive early. The official session schedule is updated daily as sessions are finalized.
View the Conference Schedule here.
More Opportunities to Visit with Exhibitors
The 2018 National Title I Conference includes four full days of exhibits. Attendees will have more time than ever to get acquainted with exhibiting organizations.
Visit exhibit booths to ask questions and learn about the latest educational products and services. Sessions presented by exhibitors will be taking place inside the Exhibit Hall each day.
Join Us On Social Media