How do I extend or renew my Association Membership?
The only way to keep your National Title I Association Membership current is through the payment of annual dues. Your membership can be extended or reactivated at any time by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account Dashboard on the National Title I Association website.
2. Located in the Overview tab, under Memberships and Subscriptions, click on National Title I Association Membership.
3. Choose the appropriate Membership Subscription (Active Member Dues or Associate Member Dues).
4. Click the Checkout button.
5. Choose Pay Now to complete the process or choose Pay Later to save the invoice for up to 30 days. Invoices not paid with in 30 days will automatically expire.
[NOTE: Keep in mind that payment in full is the only way to activate or retain your membership in the Association. When your membership renewal is paid, an additional 365 days of membership benefit will be added to the end of your existing dues period.]