How do I pay for my conference invoice by check?
ALL CHECK PAYMENTS MUST FOLLOW THESE CHECK INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY.
Checks received without completing these instructions will be returned and items reserved will no longer be held.
1. Print all invoices to be included in this payment and request a check for the total amount. Make check payable to: A+ Events (EIN: 68-0384550)
2. When the check is issued and you have it in front of you, log in to your National Title I Association website account and go to the Finance tab in your Dashboard.
- Locate the invoice you wish to pay and select View Now.
- Press the button at the bottom of the page to Pay This Invoice.
- If your check is paying for more than one invoice: use the add another invoice button to enter each invoice number included in this payment. When the total amount due matches the amount of the check, select pay now.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose check as the payment method and enter the required check information.
- Press the Submit button.
3. Print the invoice that now includes the check details as you entered them.
4. Enclose the check detail invoice with the check and send it by traceable, overnight delivery service such as FedEx or UPS, to:
A+ Events for the National Title I Conference
532 North Franklin Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
5. You’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as the check has been applied.
IF THE CHECK IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE INVOICE EXPIRATION DATE, THE RESERVED ITEMS WILL NO LONGER BE HELD.